Monday, January 21, 2008
Amazing Grace
Semester two is off to a very interesting start for me. Getting back was hard in a lot of ways, I didn't feel ready to leave when the time came to come back. When I did get back everything was different, which I suppose is natural but definitely a hard adjustment. This past week we spent Monday until Friday on beautiful Mount Washington snowboarding, hot tubbing and sharing our hearts with each other. As amazing as snowboarding was my favorite times were 8:30 at night when we would get together and share what God is doing in our lives. Alex shared her testimony which was a huge challenge to the rest of us to have Jesus as enough for us no matter the situation. That is something that has definiately been on my heart, is Jesus completely enough for me? I KNOW in my head that he is enough, but I want it to be more than that. The last night there we each shared our dreams or passions, at first I thought it would be really boring to hear each persons dream, which I was surprised, but once we started sharing I realized what a powerful and awesome time it was. I loved hearing how each persons passion and dream suited them and came from God. I also found myself thinking of so many passions I have that I didn't know I had or had simply forgot about. Sunday morning I got to help out with children's church at Warmland which I love. I lead a small group on a scavenger hunt looking for God in creation. That is one way I know I have changed this year, I have started seeing God everywhere. I see God is creation, and in so many of my fellow Kaleo students which is so amazing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment