Hey all!!! Good to be back on beautiful Vancouver Island :D Earlier this week we finished up our first class of the semester Pentateach which was so interesting. I learned so many things I didn't know I didn't know. It has been difficult getting adjusted to it being a new semester. I assumed when I came back things would be the same as when I left but that is simply not the case.
Friday night we had senior high youth group which was a really fun night with a good turn out. We had a ton of different relays which were super fun to bring out a fun side of a lot of the youth. We were well prepared and had a really fun night. Sunday at Warmland was the churches one year anniversary so it's really cool to see how the church has grown in one year. Sunday there was 208 people in attendance and for a town the size of Crofton that is amazing. It's exciting to see what God is doing at Warmland.
I would appreciate prayer for working with the youth that God would give me enthusiasm and genuine love for each of the youth.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment