Monday, February 4, 2008

Cruisin at Kaleo

God is good all the time, and all the time God is good. This week has once again been full of learning. Monday was spent doing a lot of pre course reading for our gospels class which started today. The text book we had to read for class was super interesting and I really enjoyed learning so much more about the history regarding the gospels and Jesus' life. Tuesday we had our second day of theology class, which I was much more prepared for our proff's style of teaching and found the day really interesting. Wednesdasy we got to spend one last day at Mount Washington snowboarding. Every time we go I am in awe of the beauty of God's creation. Thursday and Friday were spent finishing up pre course assignments for the gospels class. Friday my sister came out and I realized how much I have started to take Kaleo for granted and how amazing it is I wake up each morning looking out at the ocean. I take for granted this incredible opportunity for growth and maturing God has given me, but it made me renew my plans to not take any of this for granted. Sunday I got to help out at Warmland with Sunday School again. I love going to church each Sunday and helping out with Sunday School, and it is so powerful to watch Warmland grow so much! This Sunday I was in charge of the games which was really fun. It is also fun to watch my fellow Kaleo students take on new rules, this week Ellie did the devotion and she did such an incredible job!

No comments: