Sunday, November 4, 2007

A New Day

Hey! It's getting repetitive but I can't believe how insanely fast time is going, November of my first year of college is here! This past week we finished up the class time of hermeneutics which I found really interesting. Tuesday night we presented our group projects on the book of the bible we read. My group had read Colossians. We decided to create a facebook account for Paul, with the letters he wrote to Colossae on his "wall". This past week was also Halloween. For Halloween a few of us students helped out at various events in Crofton. I ended up at the community center serving hot chocolate and checking up on the school to make sure there was no vandalism. A family from Warmland Community Church had turned their home into a haunted house and we got to tour that which was awesome! Sunday at Warmland I was able to help out with the pre school age children. This was my first time with the pre school and it was so fun just seeing their zest for life as well as innocent love for Jesus. Warmland is definitely slowly starting to feel like home, although it was definitely a huge change from my home church.

No comments: